AccueilDernières imagesblogS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

Partagez

pdnoo (pd-anywhere for caanoo)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
admin
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles

pdnoo (pd-anywhere for caanoo) Empty
Msg n°1 MessageSujet: pdnoo (pd-anywhere for caanoo) pdnoo (pd-anywhere for caanoo) Icon_minitimeJeu 04 Aoû 2011, 08:29

Citation :
a PDa port for caanoo

pdnoo is composed by two softwares:
1. PDa (Pure Data Anywhere)
2. A 'proof of concept' frontend written in Bennu

I hope that this piece of software can be useful to musical experimenters or
to game developers who want to implement more dynamic sounds than a static
collection of waves.

want you to know that I compiled PDa (pd-anywhere) for caanoo and that it is available for download on OpenHandhelds.org.

PDa is a port of Pd (PureData) for PDAs, and it was compiled also for gp2x some time ago.

Pd is a graphical programming language for musicians, it makes easy to develop your own synthesizer.

I compiled PDa without graphical support, it is quite useless without a graphical interface, for that reason I included in the distribution a very simple program in Bennu which sends touch-screen coordinates to pd through pdsend, which is a binary included to the distribution. This is the simplest way to make an application talk to puredata.

I hope that it can be useful to musical experimenters or to game developers who want to implement more dynamic sounds than a static collection of waves.

If you want to know something more, you can read the README inside the package, if you want to read the README without download the package yuo can find a copy posted here [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

If you run the application and see anything but a black screen, don't worry, try to touch the screen and be pleased by a simple *amazing* am synthesizer.

If there are problems or questions, please let me know, I would be pleased to answer.

A récupérer ici : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

pdnoo (pd-anywhere for caanoo)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1